Hi My Friends,
I have for you very quick workout for times when you are in a hurry.
This is a short workout, just 15 minutes and the max effort interval is just 20 seconds, but it will surprise you with the amount of sweat at the end.
Tabata style workouts make you change pace, intensity and exercise more often compared to max effort of 50 seconds – and this is more challenging to your heart and lungs – because you don’t have time to adapt and start doing the exercises in more energy saving mode. 50 seconds max effort time trains your endurance and work more for the muscle failure, but 20 seconds interval taxes your max possible effort.
How to get the maximum from this workout?
Give your best during the 20 sec interval, it is very short time, so don’t save anything, give everything you are able to give. But don’t sacrifice good form for speed. Proper form is the only important thing – reps are not important if you sacrifice form.
Exercises in Tabata style Total body workout
This is interval training, 5 exercises, 6 rounds, 30 intervals 20/10
1. Floor cleaning – this killed my abs, also works shoulder, chest and lower back.
2. Asymmetric row and torso raise – works back, buttocks, back of the thighs.
3. High scissor jump over – targets abs, cardio exercise.
4. Crab stand up – works thighs, booty and abs.
5. Japanese push up – total body exercise with accent to the shoulders and chest.
Question of the day:
Did you feel the workout like me – challenging and surprisingly sweaty?