For new readers: If workouts are something new in your life, first try the 90 day challenge level 2. After that level 3 of the 90 day program or the weekly programs.
If you want to see visible results, you have to combine regular workouts with eating the right amount of food for you.
If this workout is easy for you, try the harder version.
I part – aerobic
10 20/10 intervals, 10 seconds is the rest interval
1. 2 low jumps – 1 high jump
2. Plank in-out jump
3. Single leg butt kick jump + triceps extention
4. 180 degrees jump
5. Mountain climber
II part – strength
2 rounds, 20 30/15 intervals, 15 minutes
1. Abs – pull rope – feet on floor
2. ALT reverse hypers – hold 1 leg
3. Renegade row RIGHT side
4. Dumbbells side lunge RIGHT
5. Reverse lunge + hammer curl
6. Renegade row LEFT side
7. Dumbbells side lunge LEFT leg
8. Reverse lunge LEFT + shoulders side raise
9. Wide push up
10. Plank diagonal kicks
Which exercise challenged you most?