High intensity total body workout. Do each exercise less reps so you don’t quit. This is the way to keep the intensity high during the whole workout. This WOD is not appropriate for beginners.
You can be in the best shape of your life, don’t doubt! You just have to follow a good program – regular workouts + diet for you. A diet for you means to eat the right amount of food for you. It’s not a diet for all, it’s your diet.
If workouts are something new for you, I advice you to start with the 90 day program. You can find all training programs here. After you have 6 months training experience, you can try the RumFit program.
Do every exercise 10 reps and go to the next one. Max rounds for 10 minutes. If you want, do max rounds for 15, 20 or how many minutes you want.
2. Sumo squat + leg raise
3. Jump lunge
4. Staggered push up
5. Cross knee mountain climber – doubles
6. V sit with opened legs + arms
7. Burpee with star jump, no push up
8. ALT single leg high-low plank
9. Side lunge to curtsy lunge LEFT
10. Side lunge to curtsy lunge RIGHT
1. ALT renegade row + dumbbells to opposite leg – 10
2. Row supinated grip LEFT – 10
3. ALT renegade row + dumbbells to opposite leg – 10
4. Row supinated grip RIGHT – 10
5. ALT renegade row + dumbbells to opposite leg – 10
6. Upright row – 10
7. ALT pulling squat – 10
8. Pull over – 10
9. Bicycle crunch – 10 singles
10. LEFT leg 20 side raises – 20 back raises
11. RIGHT leg 20 side raises – 20 back raises
12. Bird dog from knees – 10 doubles
/I didn’t feel very well on this day and I didn’t push myself so much/
I part: 2 rounds + 3 exercises from the 3rd round for 10 minutes
II part: 6 minutes