A workout with emphasis on back thigh, booty and abs. It’s not for beginners. If workouts are something new in your life, first try the 90 day challenge level 2. After it gets easy for you, continue with level 3 which also is 90 days. After all these workouts, you can work out with the RumFit challenge. The list with all workouts is here.
If you want to loose weight and tone, just workouts are not enough. You also have to eat the right amount of food for you. Follow the plan workouts + eating clean and in some months you will have your before-after photos.
Pyramid 20-15-10-5 reps. Do 20 reps the first round, 15 the second 10 the third and 5 the forth.
1. Chaturanga in-out burpee
2. Single leg dead lift jumps – both legs
3. Boat – side boat – count every leg
1. LEFT leg hip thrust weighted – 10
2. LEFT leg side raise – 50
3. Row supinated grip – RIGHT side – 20
4. Sprint – 100 singles
5. Row supinated grip RIGHT side – 20
6. RIGHT leg hip thrust weighted – 10
7. RIGHT leg side raise – 50
8. Row supinated grip – LEFT side – 20
9. Sprint – 100 singles
10. Row supinated grip – LEFT side – 20
11. Sprint – 100
12. Single leg high-low plank – 20
13. V sit – 20
14. Sprint – 100
Write down the time you do this workout in the comments below and next time you will see your progress.
I part: 12:30
II part: 12:30
Matched your time for both sections. The charuranga burpees were hard! 14kg for thrusts and 10kg for rows. 150 cals.
Thanks for sharing these workouts. I plan on repeating all of them over the summer. The ‘correction’ sections are also very useful for adding onto the end of other workouts.
Yes, this is the idea of the correction sections. I will publish them as separate workouts.
A great workout again!
Part 2: 12:20