There is a Burpee version that is not for every day, in this workout. If you have any concerns, exchange the jump on the chair with knees to chest jump, it’s shown in the video below. Also, if you feel tired while you do the exercise, finish it with modification.
For new readers: we train for a long time and if you haven’t worked out up to now, it’s not a good idea to start with the exercises below. Start with the 90 day challenge in which every other day the exercises get harder. After you finish it, start to do the programs I post every week.
If your goal is to lower body fat and to shape up your body, try to count calories 🙂
This workout has an easier version.
Circuit workout, 2 rounds are filmed, if you want do 3.
1. Burpee chair jump – 15
2. Pull over – 15
3. Weighted jump lunge LEFT – 15
4. LEFT side raise – RIGHT jump an knee to abs – 15
5. LEFT leg side raise – 30
6. New style high knees – 30
7. Low-high plank – 15
8. Weighted jump lunge RIGHT – 15
9. RIGHT side raise – LEFT jump and knee to abs – 15
10. RIGHT leg side raise – 30
11. New style high knees – 30
12. ABS – ALT heel touch – 30
13. Row LEFT side – 15
14. Row RIGHT side – 15
15. Goblet squat + press up – 15
Which exercise was most difficult for you?
Burpee chair jump and new style high knees for me.