Guys this workout made me want to stop it in the middle. I love that workouts improve the quality of my life not only physically but mentally. Mental fight is so demanding. The inner voice that scream “quit” makes me stronger if I manage to overcome it.
Exercises in this lower body workout
/with or without weight/
This is a combo of 7 exercises, 25 rounds
1. Squat – 4 reps
2. Single leg Romanian dead lift (straight but not locked legs) 2 reps + Dead lift 2 reps – RIGHT leg
3. Single leg Romanian dead lift (straight but not locked legs) 2 reps + Dead lift 2 reps – LEFT leg
4. Lunge on RIGHT leg, raise LEFT leg – 4 reps
5. Lunge on LEFT leg, raise RIGHT leg – 4 reps
6. Single leg jump RIGHT leg – 4 reps
7. Single leg jump LEFT leg – 4 reps
Do each exercise until failure (until you can’t do more reps)
1. Single leg hip lift RIGHT leg on the chair
2. Single leg hip ligt LEFT leg on the chair
3. Both legs on the chair – hip lifts
Question: Do you feel challenging to do the same combo 25 rounds?
Rumi: I had to fight against the quit. In life we have repeated tasks, everybody has some routine that doesn’t like. Workouts like this teach me patience and to push even when I don’t think it is fun. Not everything is life is fun. Sometimes we just need to do it for good!