This workout has a harder version.
If you want, do 4 rounds.
Interval training 63 intervals 10/10, 10 seconds is the rest interval
IMPORTANT: while you hold in one position, ALL THE TIME, try to reach more and correct your position, because you get tired and you start to relax. The goal is to reach little more, if you can.
1. Hold pull over. In the end, put the dumbbells on the floor not over the head, it’s safety precaution.
3. Hold boat
4. Hold raised LEFT leg
5. Hold LEFT arm row
6. Hold raised RIGHT leg
7. Hold RIGHT arm row
8. LEFT arm side plank – raise RIGHT
9. RIGHT arm side plank – raise LEFT
10. Squat LEFT + arm windmill
11. Squat RIGHT + air compression
12. Plie hold
13. Plank flexed LEFT leg hold
14. Plank flexed RIGHT leg hold
15. LEFT leg hip thrust hold
16. LEFT leg Pigeon hold LEFT knee to face
17. RIGHT leg hip thrust hold
18. RIGHT leg Pigeon hold RIGHT knee to face
19. Hold raised torso
20. Seated diagonal forward
21. Like 20. to the other side
10 seconds interval, what do you think about it?