Full body workout with isometric exercises.
Find out how to combine this workout with other videos from 90 day exercise challenge. All workouts fro the challenge are filmed in 2 variations, chose the one that is hard but not killing for you.
No rest interval training, 5 intervals 30/30, 5 minutes
1. Single leg plank, other leg straight and pulsing – LEFT leg
2. Half squat on LEFT leg, RIGHT leg curtsy lunge and side lunge, press hands agains other infront of the chest
3. Hold side plank, LEFT leg raised
4. Low lunge on the lEFT leg, both hands on the floor, left hand a little bit forward for better support. RIGHT leg step to the left and than raise and return – you need to watch video for this exercise.
5. Active rest – cross jumps.
6, 7, 8, 9 with the other leg
10. Acrive rest – cross jumps
Which exercise do you like the most?
I liked 4, I know it looks strange, but it is challenging.
I love isometric exercises! They are so useful in everyday life because they improve balance and flexibility. Holding side plank is very challenging but fun for me 🙂 It doesn’t feel the same on both sides, it is harder when my right arm is on the floor (I think it is because of my scoliosis) so I have room for improvement 😉 Number 4 was a surprise, it looked easy but I really felt the burn in my back thigh.
Side plank also felt different on both sides 🙂