Gorgeous, I liked this workout very much. I love challenging workouts. There is a 5 minute rest exercises for abs and butt 🙂 Write a comment and tell me what you like. Try the first combo 2-3 reps and see how elbows get red, put plasters not to hurt your skin.
If you hear about my website for the first time, this workout is part of the 90 day challenge. All workouts are organised in training program. Read more about the challenge and start from the beginning with day 1 workouts because every other day the workouts get harder.
This workout has an easier version.
This workout contains 6 combos.
Do each combo for 5 minutes.
The goal is to train the quality endurance. There are exercises for all muscle groups.
Combo 1 – abs, chest, shoulders
1. Push ups
2. Elbow plank
3. Step LEFT, extend RIGHT leg, LEFT elbow to RIGHT knee
4. Like 3. to the other side
5. High plank
6. Jump forward to knee sit
7. Kneeling crunch
8. Jump to plank
Combo 2 – cardio, abs, thighs
1. Jump over the mat
2. Jump tuck
3. 10 mountain climbers + jump up
Combo 3 – thighs, butt, shoulders
1. Squat + Arnold press – 5
2. Lunge LEFT leg + dumbbells forward raise – 5
3. Lunge RIGHT + dumbbells side raise – 5
Combo 4 – active rest – abs, butt, saddle bags
1. Butterfly crunch – 10
2. Butterfly bridge – 10
Combo 5 – cardio, thighs, abs, shoulders, chest
1. Jump over the mat to squat and touch floor.
2. Jump squat
3. Jump to plank
4. The leg next to the mat steps forward + 3 ALT leg jumps
5. Same leg kick back + other leg kick back
Combo 6 – chest, back, thighs, cardio
1. Santana push up – both sides
2. Jump to squat + jump squat
3. Renegade row both sides
4. Jump to squat + jump squat
Which combo did you like the most? How many reps did you do in first combo?
All combos were challenging for me except the 4th one for abs, which is active rest. In the end of the interval my abs were burning. I did 15 reps in first combo, I have much work to do.