This workout is a part of the weekly programs that I publish every week.
If workouts are something new to your life, start with level 2 of the 90 day challenge. After you are done with level 2, continue with level 3. You can do the weekly programs, if you have at least 6 months experience with the workouts.
If you want to see visible results in the mirror, you have to combine the workouts with eating the right amount of food for you.
This workout has an easier version.
Circuit workout. 2 rounds are filmed, but if you want, do 3 rounds.
1. Sumo dead lift + jump – 10
2. Single leg hip thrust – 10 each
3. Renegade row LEFT side – 10
4. Plank diagonal jump + kick – 10 doubles
5. V sit – 10
6. Renegade row RIGHT side – 10
7. Squat + ALT single arm overhead press – 10
8. Single leg push up + single leg forward jump – 10
9. V sit + open legs – 10
10. Dive bomber – 10
11. Leg side raise LEFT – 30
12. Butt kick jumps – 50 doubles
13. Leg side raise RIGHT – 30
14. Left-right jump – 50 doubles
Which exercise did you like most?
I loved sumo dead lift with jump, squat + single arm overhead press and diagonal jump + kick.
I can’t wait to do this workout. Thanks as always, I am a devoted fan!
Keep up the great work.
I started this week with the 90 minute workout because I’ll be busy Friday afternoon and I won’t be able to do such long routine.
I was already sore when I did this workout but I still liked it a lot. I am happy to say that I’m getting better at V sits. My neck is not so stiff and my lower back doesn’t hurt anymore when I do them. They are a very challenging exercise for me. For exercise 1 and 7 I used 7kg in each arm and it was just right for me.
Wishing you a great and sunny week Rumi, thanks for the workout 🙂
Sunny week for you 🙂