This is a circuit workout. Do as many circuits as you can. 1 round is about 15 minutes. This workout is part of the 90 day challenge, read more about it and don’t start with the workout bellow. Start from the beginning with the day 1 workout.
If this workout is challenging for you, try the easier version.
1. Burpee with squat jump + leg side raise + squat + other leg raise – 20
2. Push up + pike push up – 20 count every rep
3. Fly + crunch + raised legs – 20
4. Jump lunge LEFT leg + 2 dumbbells punches – 20
5. From reverse plank on LEFT leg, butt raise – 20
6. Row RIGHT arm + 1-2-3 hold – 20
7. Jump lunge RIGHT leg + dumbbell side raise – 20
8. From reverse plank butt raise on RIGHT leg – 20
9. Row LEFT arm + 1-2-3 hold – 20
10. 3 upright jumps over the mat + 3 downward dog jump over the mat – 20
11. Seated crunch 1-2-3 – 10+10=20
Which exercise was most difficult for you?
My most challenging exercise was jump lunge, my thighs were shaking. The last abs exercise burned my stomach. It looks like I sit on the floor and move something but… 😉 I have muscle soreness in my shoulders, butt and thighs.
Thank you Rumi, my butt is hummmming ;).
Love you diversity and effort that you put in your exercises.
Thank you for feedback 🙂
Jump lunges were a killer!!
Yes, they killed me too!
I love the new ab exercise at the end – it looks easy, but I can really feel my abs! Another fantastic full body workout!!!
Today was really a challenge to follow you, especially with the first exercise 🙂
seated crunch were sooo chanllenging! I’ve to improve it 😉 How many kg are your dumbells?
5 kg each.