No rest interval training, 5 intervals 30/30
This workout is part from my 90 day exercise challenge and is included in Day 1-level 3.
You can do just this HIIT for your daily workout, but do it 3 or 4 times. After every 5 minutes, 1 minute active rest – walk or light jump rope.
1. Jump squat. One hand touches the ground, the other hand straight backwards. During the jump, both arms straight backwards to activate the back muscles.
2. From plan twist left, bent Right leg on the floor, twist and extend left arm anf leg.
3. Jumping jacks and touch foor.
4. Like 2. but twist to the right.
5. From plank alternating feet to palm jump.
6. Righr leg lunge leaning forward – rught arm backwards – left arm touch floor – light jump anf left leg goes backwards on toes, arms extended.
7. From plank butt kickers.
8. Like 6. other leg.
9. Wide plan jump to gathered knees (keep back straight).
10. Upright single leg jump, other leg up and opposite arm touch.