Interval training, 10 intervals 20/10
20 seconds work
10 seconds rest
You can do just this workout and better 3 or 4 rounds. After every round rest for 1 minute, but don’t sit! Walk or lighr jump rope.
1. Squat – one arm touch the floor, other hand straight backward. On move up switch arms and press backwards to activate back muscles. This is a total body exercise if you activate back muscles. Your goal is to activate as many muscles as you can.
2. From plank – twisy left – right leg bent on the floor, twist and extend torso, left arm and leg.
3. Jumping jacks.
4. Like 2. other leg.
5. From plank step forward heel to palm, alternate.
6. LEFT leg lunge arms side and up.
7. From plank butt kickers.
8. Like 6. other leg.
9. From plank jump out, step in.
10. Upright leg up and forward to opposite arm, alternate, 2 jump rope.