For new readers. If you want to achieve visible results, you have to cut your daily portions. It’s very hard to achieve results. Combine regular workouts with eating the right amount of food for you. If workouts are something new in your life, start with the 90 day challenge. After you finish the challenge, try level 2 or 3 from the weekly programs.
After I did the workout below, I had muscle soreness. It was good muscle soreness, it wasn’t light, but not super brutal, it didn’t bother me. Keep in mind that after level 3 I filmed level 2 workout. It is easy but still it’s more stress.
If this workout is challenging for you, try the easier version.
Do each combo 2 rounds, 4 intervals 50/15, 4 minutes. After that I filmed level 2 workout, if you want, do it.
1. Weighted twisted V sit
2. Elevate ALT renegade row
1. Pull over to bent knee V sit
2. Renegade row + triceps extension – 1 arm only
1. Elbow plank external rotation + knee tuck – one side only
2. Squat both leg – jump single leg – one leg only
1. Leg raise
2. Crossed leg push up
1. Single leg low-high plank + pigeon crunch – 1 leg in 1 interval
2. Single leg hip raise – 1 leg in 1 interval
1. Crunch circle – 1 side in 1 interval
2. ALT jump lunge + squat
Which is your favorite combo?
Mine is 5.