This workout is a part from 90 day exercise challenge. There is an easier verssion of this same workout.
No rest interval training
20 intervals 30/30
1. Long jum, jump to plank, push up, 3 steps backwards to squat
2. Jump rows
3. Squat, Frog Clap, squat and jump
4. Curtsy lunge – arms left, small jump on left leg, raise right leg and arms right
5. 2 single leg jumps, touch the other food, arms side up-down
6. Like 4. other side
7. Around the world mountain climbers
8. Abs mill
9. Reverse plank marching
10. Alternating jump lunges
Do you like this workout? Is it too challenging?
Rumi felt beyond her comfort zone. She had soar throath and didn’t work out and eat a lot for 4 days. For a first workout after healing, it was too challenging.