For new readers: if you want fast and visible results, you have to combine regular workouts with counting calories. If you start with the workouts now, first train with the 90 day challenge. After you finish the challenge, continue with level 2 or 3 of the weekly programs.
If this workout is easy for you, try the harder version.
Do each combo 2 times, 4 intervals 30/15, 3 minutes. 15 seconds is the rest interval.
1. Twisted V sit
2. ALT renegade row
1. Pull over to crunch
2. ALT renegade row from knees + triceps extension
1. Plank external rotation ALT sides
2. Jump squat
1. Leg raise
2. Cross knee push up
1. Single knee low-high plank – 1 leg during all interval
2. Single leg hip raise – 1 leg during all interval
1. Crunch circle – 1 leg during all interval
2. Jump squat + ALT lunge
Which ab exercise did you like most, which one least and why?